Click on each lecture title to access the recording.
To listen to it online, click the Play arrow on the black bar in the center of the screen.
To download the MP3 file, click on the Download icon at the top right of the screen.
October 10, 2018 - "Self, Society, Individual and Person in Roman Law"
- Clifford Ando, David B. and Clara E. Stern Professor of Classics and History, Chair of the Classics Dept., and Co-Director of the Center for the Study of Ancient Religions
November 14, 2018 - "Erwin Schrödinger's Alarming Phenomenon"
- Edward W. "Rocky" Kolb, Arthur Holly Compton Distinguished Service Professor in the Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics, the Enrico Fermi Institute, and the College
January 9, 2019 - "Dead Shells Talking: A New Way to Assess Coastal Ecosystem Health"
- Susan Kidwell, William Rainey Harper Professor in the Department of Geophysical Sciences and the College
February 13, 2019 - "Aristotle's Theory of the Relation Between Justice and Civic Friendship"
- Gabriel Richardson Lear, Professor in the Department of Philosophy, the Committee on Social Thought, and the College
April 10, 2019 - "Observing the Beginning of Time"
- Craig Hogan, Professor in the Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics, the Enrico Fermi Institute, and the College
May 9, 2019 - "Reflections on NASA's Parker Solar Probe"
- Robert Rosner, William E. Wrather Distinguished Service Professor in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Physics, the Enrico Fermi Institute, the Computation Institute, and the College